After two years of struggle (and no clear end in sight) Covid has made life difficult, sad, frustrating and exhausting for just about everyone. In a spirit of New Year Optimism and in line with the energy with which I see people getting out and about with their horses, I have put together a comprehensive programme of equestrian events for Spring 2022.
We will have:
- Dressage test riding (how do I get an extra few percent in my test);
- Polework to develop strength, suppleness and horse-rider coordination;
- Coaching focus on the rider (how you can ride to get the best ‘conversation with your horse);
- Coachng focus on the horse (what sort of exercises will most help my horse in his work?);
- Jumping for nervous or novice horses / riders and a progressive session working on jumping technique.
- Zoom chats
My aim throughout is for you to be enjoying what you are doing with your horse and helping you to see how you can keep improving even if you have nobody on the ground watching.
|Jan 19th||Feb 2nd||Feb 16th||Mar 2nd||Mar 16th||Mar 30th|
|Ground poles for suppleness, strength,coordination||5pm||7pm||5pm||7pm||5pm||5pm|
|Building confidence over fences|
|Ground poles building to small fences focusing on confidence and technique for horse and rider||6pm||6pm||6pm||6pm||6pm||6pm|
|Small courses, grids and other exercises (up to about 90cm)||7pm||5pm||7pm||5pm||7pm||7pm|